intro for my website intro for my website

pretty nice....

but you'll get lots more traffic if you give the little itallian guy some tits and a bush

Windows XP Version 19.914 Windows XP Version 19.914

AMAZING

you are a man of great bling!

Kill the prep! Kill the prep!

oh my god ur a badass now

look at that mohawk ur a real badass. ur voice is so low that it's badassed. I hate avril as much as the next person but dude, ur a fuckin dumbass. lemme guess ur a good charlotte rebel? no? hmmm... a simple plan rebel? no? well that leaves one band.... new found glory? yep thats probably it. preps are fags but so are punks. what u guys don't get is that punk is the new pop. have u seen some of the dumbass fans of good charlotte and nfg? on TRL saying they are the biggest fans when really they should be at cheerleading practice or sucking a guy's dick off in the parking lot of a 7 11. fer real these people are such fags thinking they are cool because they aren't normal. but how long has it been since u see a person with tube socks to their knees and thought "WHAT A MENACE TO SOCIETY?" leave ur psuedo-rebellion thoughts to urself, because i'm just the tip of the hateful reality iceberg when it comes to normality these days.

Drity Adventure V1.0 Drity Adventure V1.0

lol

i think you got that "shoot your sword with power" bit from a song. i don't know if it's tenacious D or System of a down....hmmmmmmmm

beginner guitar tutorial beginner guitar tutorial

THAT WAS GREAT

i loved that, now i can play some sabbath ROXORS

Chickenboy Chucky Chickenboy Chucky

W00T!

all my 5s are belong to this! can anyone beat my score of 127 chicks across?

PingPong PingPong

FLIPPITY FLAP COME ON COME ON

I HAVE A DICK AND I NAMED IT JOHN. THIS GAME IS THE FUCKING BEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. IF I MET U I WOULD FRENCH KISS YOUR ASS FOR 39 SECONDS. HOW'D U MAKE THE GRAFIX SO DAMN GOOD? IS THERE A PLACE I CAN BUY THIS GAME BECAUSE I WILL PAY 200 DOLLARS FOR THIS GAME IF I CAN BUY IT. I LOVE YOU MANUEL. YOUR MY FUCKING SAVIOR AND I'M IN THE BUSHES OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE. I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS!!!